Sunday, March 27, 2011

:: Range Day

The beautiful wife is feeling better, so....range day! I may regret this one though, as she is now insisting that one of my favorite Para Ordnance P14 .45s is hers...community property state and all. Can't say I'm too upset at my wife becoming a 1911 convert. Long live the Yankee Fist!

It never hurts to reiterate these either...for newcomers and old timers.
1. Always assume that every gun is loaded.
2. Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Never put your finger on the trigger until your sights are on the target.
4. Always be sure of your target and what is behind it.

And now for the fun stuff...

My beautiful wife and her trusty S&W M&P .40




Then very excited with  my old  her new Para P14...



As usual, no pictures of me. Maybe one day I'll make an appearance on my own blog. So 'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment